Children’s Back To School Workbook Aged 5-9
Due to the strange, crazy, sad and hard times that we have all come to experience over the past 2 years, it’s only understandable that children returning to school will cause some level of distress, worry, and anxiety at any point in the school year.
For some children, this will be very minor and may even go unnoticed by the parent. However, sadly, for many others, the stress that children will show will be of a much higher degree and have a severe impact upon their mental, and psychical, state when the day comes for them to return to school. Many are even having to work with them today, many weeks in advance.
More free self-help resources and mental health workbooks are to follow soon. Ensure to like my Facebook page to receive a notification when they become available to you and not miss out.
I fully appreciate the fact that there are various free tools available today regarding mental health and emotional wellbeing. However, having been a fully qualified and experienced counsellor for almost 9 years, going on to owning my very successful private practice, I can ensure you that the outcome between using a few random worksheets and my workbook, the outcome is unquestionable.
Within my workbook, you will receive 20 different worksheets. Using my expertise, I have created therapy on paper, promoting your child to bring their unconscious into their conscious.
This back to school workbook will help your child within their transition between the whole Covid-19 lockdown experience and returning to school.
What Could My Child Gain From Completing This Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing Workbook
- Promote positive mental health
- Enhance positive emotional wellbeing
- Boost a positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Understand the difference between irrational and rational
- Offer insight/information in understanding symptoms of anxiety and their ability to control the responses
- Identify and strengthen self-worth, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-identity, self-awareness
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Challenge defence mechanisms – Turning negatives into positives
- Manage negative emotions: Stress, dread, anxiety, unease, apprehension, worry, fear, nervousness…
- Enhance/develop the courage to express their personal thoughts, feelings, and behaviours
- Develop/enhance the ability to stop and think before responding, to gain the most effective outcome for their needs
- Develop life long positive personal traits, concepts and coping skills
- Create problem-solving skills
- Set personal boundaries and goals
- Stimulate social and personal development
- Promote enthusiasm, innovative, imagination, emotional regulation, resilience
- Strengthen their ability to adapt to change
- Enhance personal growth
- Promote awareness of the importance to be mindful and to relax
- Manage stress
- Find purpose and meaning
- Enhance/develop a broadened emotional vocabulary
- Enhance/develop a wider use of language and communication skills
- And so much more
THIS IS A DIGIT FILE THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL – OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
Children’s Aged 5-9 Years Workbooks Include
- About me
- Coping with your worries
- Appreciating changes – Past, present & future
- Back to School – Game
- Understanding how my negative feelings affect me
- Understanding how my positive feelings affect me
- Keep calm & believe in yourself
- Going back to school – Strengths mindfulness
- Symptoms of anxiety
- First week back at school comic
- Coping skills techniques
- Identifying my worries
- Reducing my worries
- Acts of kindness
- My superhero uniform
- My coping cards – Just for my teacher and I
- My positive school memories
- My inner wolf
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear
- My reflection
What Is The Meaning Of Emotional Wellness?
Emotional wellness consists of our ability to self-care, relax, process our thoughts and emotions effectively, and the development of inner strength. We all to be attentive to both our positive and negative thoughts and feelings, for us to respond within a healthy manner accordingly and, therefore, promotes positivity all round for both adults, children, and all individuals within your lives.
By enabling a good balance of wellness from a young age, encourages and promotes an ability to hold a healthy sense of self-esteem, of which, first begins to rise between the ages of 4 and 11. This age range varies rather widely due to being dependant upon the child’s environment and surroundings settings – social and cognitive, where being able to gain a sense of independence.
Why Is Emotional Wellbeing Important?
Feelings of wellbeing are fundamental to the overall health of us all, enabling our thoughts, feelings, and behaviours to successfully overcome our difficulties and to achieve all the things we would want out of our life. As you may be aware, our past experiences, relationships, attitudes etc, all can have an enormous impact upon our wellbeing, both physically and mentally. As our wellbeing has a great deal concerning our quality of life, wouldn’t it be wonderful to help your child to understand these basic concepts needed now, rather than later?
How Do I Promote A Positive Emotional Wellbeing For My Children?
By purely supporting and encouraging your children to grow and learn their own way (having parental boundaries of course), establishing positive relationships and an environment where they feel safe and secure with the freedom to express themselves in a way that, well… the vast majority of us parents most likely didn’t. For our parents simply did not have the information available to them then that we have today, not to mention the various options of help and resources.
More Free Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing Workbooks For All Ages HERE