Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 999 or visit your nearest hospital
074 967 318 77
14 Wymark Close, Rainham, UK RM13 8SW
Mon – Fri: 9:30AM – 21:30PM
Sat: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
How could Counselling help me?
Counselling is about transformation.
Although you may think to yourself that there is no possible explanation to describe your thoughts and feelings, as you no longer understand or recognise yourself and therefore question the ability of therapy helping you rest assured that is what I’m here for; working alongside you through your troubles. With my professional help, together we could transform your feelings of ‘entrapment’, to a feeling of ‘freedom,’ helping you to reach your full potential. Counselling could help you, by:
- Allowing you to talk through and explore any issue’s that you wish to present, openly expressing your thoughts and feelings without any fear of being judged or criticized, developing in unconscious processes becoming conscious, promoting personal growth all within one safe and confidential private setting.
- Untangling all those racing thoughts and feelings that you are struggling to resolve alone, benefiting from changes being accomplished rather than being an impossible task that’s failed time and time again.
- Acknowledging, understanding and accepting areas/issues that are preventing you from moving forward, offloading those burdens having weighed you down for far too long.
- Enhancing your ability to self-reflect and self-analysis, promoting your ability to break issues down more efficiently and effectively.
- Identifying any possible faulty processes and replacing them with positive ones, gaining a greater scene of self-worth and future direction.
- Promoting self-confident and an ability to love yourself unconditionally, creating a new outlook on life being seen.
- Developing your ability to trust yourself and others, also believing in your capability to excel in life.
- Implementing effective coping strategies that will stay with you for life, helping you not only to resolve future issues independently but to make own decisions more wisely.
- Helping you to lead a happier and healthier life; full of hope, positivity, ambition and possibilities. Saying ‘hello’ to your desired self.
What are your fees?
For a full breakdown of fees, please check here.
Session’s run for 50 minutes.
Will you share my information?
All information you provide is confidential. Further information will be discussed during our initial assessment as well as you being given a hard copy to take home with you.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can make payment via various methods upon each session. Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Cash, PayPal or a Bank transfer.
Where would I need to attend my sessions?
Each appointment will be held at my private practice; Rainham, Essex, RM13 8SW.
How long are the sessions & how long will I be in therapy?
Each session is held for 50-minutes. Sessions are normally held at our agreed time and day, every week, or as agreed otherwise to suit your availability.
Putting a time frame and set restrictions on your therapy, I feel, is not beneficial to you meeting their full potential.
I work with all individuals upon an open-ended approach, meaning there is no set time given time-frame needing to be spent in therapy. Instead, between you and I, we would regularly review your progression and discuss/agree when (where appropriate) an ending is approaching.
However, if you require a set time-frame due to personal circumstances than this could be a possibility upon agreement.
How should I contact you?
For any inquires you may have, or to book in your free 30-minute consultation, please contact me via:
Phone – 07496731877
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there free parking?
The road has no parking restrictions and has plenty of parking bays available.
What time should I arrive?
Please consider and respect the privacy of other people. Therefore, I ask that you arrive ahead of our scheduled time but only enter the premises 1-2 minutes ahead of our session start time.
Where should I go on arrival?
Please enter the brown back gate on the side of my property just 1-2 minutes before your scheduled time. You will see my private practice at the rear of my garden where I shall be awaiting your arrival.