We tend to live our life through the lens of our past. At times, this lens needs to be refocused.
Receiving professional help can often be found as a life-changing experience. Individual counselling, potentially, will not only help you within your present wellbeing and struggles, but will also continue to benefit you, and others around you, throughout the rest of your life.
Individual Counselling is about Transformation.
Therapy with me allows you to talk through and explore any issue’s that you wish to resolve within a safe, caring, and confidential space without the fear of being judged or criticized of which you may fear you’ll receive if you were to share these issues with those close to you. With my professional help, you will come to find that you can untangle all those worries, emotions, doubts, and fears of which are bothering you, all while taking positive steps forward in life, reaching your full potential.
Benefits of Individual Counselling - These are just a handful of examples that you can achieve;
- Achieve a happier and healthier mental well-being – that may very well enhance that of your physical well-being also.
- To feel heard, understood, acknowledged, respected and appreciated.
- Gain clarity surrounding your struggles/conflicts.
- Gain an ability to hold richer and fulfilled relationships with others.
- Understand your thought processes – How the way you think impacts the way you feel and behave – making positive adaptions where necessary.
- Transform your negative experiences into inner-strengths of your future.
- To feel supported and valued for the individual you are.
- Learn coping strategies to achieve a much happier, healthier, positive, and effective outcome.
- Transform your understanding of yourself and your life by addressing past experiences affecting you today.
- To be able to identify, understand, and express any hopes, goals, and desires you wish for your future.
- Identify and understand any fears that may be having harming you by preventing you from reaching your full potential.
- To gain a deeper understanding sense of self, promoting; self-acceptance, self-awareness, self-confidence, self-worth, self-esteem, and self-existence.
- To gain a greater ability to; communicate, trust, empathize, embrace changes, challenge own self, and view future as an exciting opportunity to excel.
Reasons for individuals wanting professional help are endless, as it all depends on your individual needs. There is no right or wrong reasoning to why you may feel the need to attend therapy. The truth is, if you feel you need help, you should get help.
If you put it off again today, will it change your tomorrow?
Here are just a few examples of why others have come to me for help.
- Panic attacks and Panic disorders
- Anger management
- Affairs and betrayals
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-esteem /worth /confidence
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual and emotional abuse
- Stress and work-related stress
- Trust issues
Also, as a loss & grief specialist, by working with me I will help you to bring your unconscious losses into your conscious awareness. Over time, these new insights will help to identify aspects within your life you will potentially go onto achieve. The outcome: You becoming the best version of yourself.
Getting Started is Easy
Let's meet! Arrive ahead of our scheduled time but only enter the premises 1-2 minutes ahead of our session start time.